In “My Account,” you can view your current and previous orders, update your information for any further orders, and change your password. You must make the changes yourself for security reasons.
By creating an ESLA account.
- You will save different delivery and invoicing addresses to expedite the purchasing process
- Remember to save the contents of your shopping cart for later, even if it does not con
In “My Addresses” you can save delivery addresses for future purchases. If you want to change or delete them, click “Edit your Address”.
Remember, you must change or update addresses before completing your order.
You can find information about your recent orders under “My Orders.” You can always check the status of your current order here. To view more information, click “Track your Order.” This section also includes the purchase invoice/document, returns, and the Eco-receipt.
In this section you can change and/or update your account login password. Remember that your password must contain at least 8 characters combining letters, numbers and a capital letter.
In this section you can view your saved payment methods. If you want to modify or delete them, click on “Update” and you can make the necessary modifications. In addition, in this section you can also unsubscribe from the “Quick Purchase” service.
To track your returns, go to the “My Orders” section of your account where you will find all the information you need. For any doubts we advise you check the “Exchanges and Returns” section in “Help”
To shop on Esla-store.com, you have the option of creating an account by following these steps:
- At the top right of the website, click “Register” and then “Create Account”. Fill in the required fields or, if you prefer, you can log in with your Facebook account.
- In the “Password” field you must enter a password with at least 8 characters, combining letters, numbers and at least one capital letter.
- To complete the registration process, click on the “Create Account” button.